Chris James Entertainment has established the following as our terms or Payments and Refunds. Please use these terms as a reference to any question that you may have concerning payments and refunds. If for any reason a question or concern arises that is not covered, please feel free to contact any of our associates, and he or she will gladly answer it in a prompt and professional manner. Our policies are subject to change without notice. Terms are as follows:
- $200.00 non refundable deposit is required, payable by cash, credit card, personal check, bank check, business check or money order. All Payments must be made payable to Christopher James Nute.
- An engagement is not considered "Booked" until a signed contract and deposit* have been received or other arrangements have been made.
- All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE but are TRANSFERABLE** to another date and/or time.
- Any changes in time of event will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Balance will become due on the date of event.
- For any future booking consideration, your entertainer(s) must be booked through Chris James Entertainment.
- Overtime: If an entertainer is asked for overtime on the day of the event, the fee will be $125.00 per hour over the contracted time.
- Chris James Entertainment will perform within a 50 mile radius of Myrtle Beach, SC at no additional fee. Outside of this area, travel charges may be required.
- In the event of an unforeseen circumstance or circumstances that prevents the contracted entertainer from performing at the contracted event, an entertainer with equal or more experience can be substituted that is acceptable by the contracted parties. Otherwise the deposit shall be refunded.
- A 14 day notice is required for cancellations of any kind. Any cancellation made without a 14 day notice is subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of 50% of the remaining contract balance.
- *Deposits are not required for any and all school events, civic and non-profit organizations and prom formals, but the signing of a contract will be required
- Resort Pool Party Rain Clause: If it is a rain out and we can't move the party inside, we won't charge for the entertainment. If the threat of rain is severe and notice is given by 10:30 am we won't charge for the entertainment. Rain out days may be made up at a future date. If a cancellation notice is not given and the artist is onsite then there may be a $50.00 cancellation charge.
**Transfers must be made within 14 days of request to guarantee entertainer assigned.
Copyright © 1999 - 2016 by [Chris James Entertainment L.L.C.] All rights reserved.
Revised: October 4, 2017